Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson

If you didn't already know...." THE KING OF POP " (Michael Jackson) , died today. :(
It was ALL over the news on almost every channel!! It was very sad and everybody loved him and his songs. My mom was listening to the radio in the car and they were only playing Michael Jackson's songs! If you look at the bottom of my blog you can listen to all of my favorite Michael Jackson songs!! PLEASE COMMENT AND READ MY POSTS!!!!! ~Thank you!

By the way, it says bad on this picture and somehow, bad means good i guess.

.............................................................................................


4 comments:

Nikki said...

In this case "Bad" means "Good" :) He was such a talented musician/dancer/singer. Amazing!
I'm glad you recorded this Reagan.

Holly said...

ohhh!!! I loved Micheal Jacksons music too! Your mom & I danced to his music when we were little. I thought I would have a son that looked like him! (Thank goodness I didn't!!) My kids keep singing "You wanna be Startin Somethin" Mama-se, mama-sa, mama-ma-coo-sa!!!!!! Good post Reagan!

Pam said...

I was surprised to see that you even knew Michael Jackson. He managed to be popular with lots of people. He and his brothers became famous about the time Papa and I got married. That's a long time!!

Shannon said...

Has your dad done his Michael Jackson dancing for you?? He used to do it all the time growing up. I loved Michael- so incredibly talented.